With years of experience comes quicker, faster and reliable service. Our expertise can help you with customized solutions to all immigration and overseas settlement. No service is too small for us to do. We make sure our experts meet your requirements.
- Knowledgeable and informed about immigration law and Canadian immigration system
- Proficient in English
- Required to abide by stringent ethical and professional rules that are designed to protect consumers
- Possess valid Errors and Omissions Insurance for enhanced consumer protection
- Work with agents known to ICCRC
- Required to provide evidence of good character prior to becoming Regulated
- Accountable to ICCRC; complaints are taken seriously
- Monitored by ICCRC; non-compliance is taken seriously
- Supported by ICCRC to enhance quality of services
There are over 60 program options under which you can come to Canada which are meant to serve different purposes.
Federal skilled workers
For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec)
For people who want to immigrate based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
Quebec-selected skilled workers
For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec.
Canadian Experience Class
For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada