ACSENDA School of Management
Vancouver, British Columbia
Benefits of studying at Acsenda College:
- Better PR opportunities
- Offer Letter guaranteed within 4 business days
- 95% Employability Rate after graduation
- Bachelors of Hospitality program offers 6 months of paid internship
- Students with low IELTS can apply with EAP program
- Flexible Schedules
- Credit Transfer available for students who have completed 50% of their studies in their home countries.
About Acsenda School of Management
Acsenda School of Management is a private post-secondary institution located in Vancouver, and offers undergraduate degrees in business administration and hospitality management.
Acsenda School of Management is committed to teaching excellence and providing quality assured programs. Acsenda values customer focus, creativity and resourcefulness and believes in diversity and small class room learning. The college offers undergraduate programs with the consent of the Minister of Advanced Education for British Columbia (BC) under the authority of the Degree Authorization Act, and has the Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation. Study all year round at Acsenda College! Students have the choice of beginning their studies from January, April, July and October.
Connect with Career Abroad Educational counsellors to get your profiles assessed.