A pair of couple reading newspaper - Visitors Business Super Visa Page

Canada Temporary Resident Visa

If you are looking to visit Canada as a tourist, business visitor, worker or student, you may be required to have a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (also known as Visitor Visa). In short, visa allows you to enter Canada and return to country if visa has multiple entry visa.

Let us help you:

  • Determine if you need a temporary resident visa (visitor visa)
  • Assess your eligibility
  • Complete and submit your initial visa, extension or change of conditions application
  • Provide legal representation when submitting your application
  • Monitor your application’s process
  • Provide information and advice about Canada and the region(s) you intend to visit

Canada Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa)

Whether you need a visa or are visa-exempt will depend on where you live and your reason for coming to Canada. If it is determined a temporary resident visa is required, you must meet the eligibility requirements and submit an application before coming to Canada.

A temporary resident visa can be approved for a single-entry visa or multiple entry visa, allowing you to travel to Canada several times for a maximum of 10 years or one month prior to the expiration of your passport.

Let us help you:

Super Visa:

As of December 1, 2011 the Canadian Government introduced a Super Visa for the Parent and Grandparent. Visitors who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada can visit their family in Canada and can enjoy with their families. You need to bring a proof of private medical insurance for obtaining a Super Visa from any Canadian insurance company.

Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has launched a new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, for other nationals who want to visit their kids in Canada and the super visa with super visa insurance allows them to stay 2years in one visit without leaving Canada.

Must have text - Visitor Business Super Visa

Visa Extension or Change of Status in Canada

If you wish to extend your visit to Canada or change your status, you can do so while in Canada. We can also help you with this process. It’s important to remember the extension or change of status application must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada prior to your initial visa expiring.

You may also need:

  • A Temporary Resident Visa, depending on your citizenship (you must check if your origin country is visa exempt or not)
  • A medical examination; and
  • A letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

To visit Canada, you must:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
  • Be in good health;
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;on 
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
  • Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.

Contact us today for your profile assessment.

From Our Blogs