New Postgraduate Nursing Program – Canadore College
Starting from February 2022 intake Canadore college, North Bay campus is now offering one year postgraduate certificate nursing program “International Nursing License Preparation”!
The English requirements for students who are applying from SDS countries, or non English speaking countries are:
- IELTS 6.5; no band less than 6.0
- Duolingo: 120
- TOFEL IBT: 84 + with minimum of 21
- CAEL: 60(50 writing minimum)
- PTE Academic: 58+
Students applying from countries that are recognized by colleges as English-speaking countries can directly apply for the program.
The admission requirements of the program are:
- Post-secondary degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing education program.
- Registered in their current home state or country i.e. letter, membership card etc. and are able to practice.
- Applicants must submit a current letter from an employer’s human resource department verifying employment as a nurse.
Before applying learn more about Canadore College
Contact us today to submit you application at Canadore College.