Start-Up Visa Program is the new immigration program that links immigrant entrepreneurs with the experienced private sector organizations that have expertise in working with start-up business in Canada. You should be willing to settle and start a business in Canada and also meet its requirements.
There are three different private-sector investors:
- Angel Investor
- Venture Capital Fund
- Business Incubator
Initially a three-year pilot, the program was made permanent on March 31, 2018.
Why build your business in Canada:
- Strong economic growth
- Low taxes and low business costs
- Excellence in research and innovation
- Top quality of life
Who Can Apply?
To apply for the Start-Up Visa, applicants must have the following:
- A qualifying business
- A letter of support from a designated organization
- Meet the language requirements
- Have sufficient settlement funds