Permanent Residence under Express Entry
Moving to Canada through express entry is one of the fastest ways to get Canadian Permanent residency. Express Entry draw invites immigrants to apply for PR twice in month.
Express Entry is an online system introduced by Canadian government to manage immigration application intake, it has replaced ‘first come first serve’ immigration selection system. Express Entry aims to complete the PR process within 6 month. This system is rank-based system, where Candidates get rank using Point-based system.
The Express Entry points are based on the following parameters:
- The education and qualification of the candidate
- Proficiency in English language or French
- The age of the candidate
- The work experience and skills of the candidate
- If a candidate has a job offer from an organization based in Canada
- The spouse’s education, work experience, and English or French language proficiency
Canada needs high levels of immigration to meet future labor market needs, which will ensure our economic growth and long-term prosperity.
Express Entry will help to recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
- The Canadian Experience Class
Benefits of applying for PR under Express Entry
- Get your Canada PR visa within 6-8 months
• Can Apply for Canadian Citizenship
• Live and work anywhere in Canada
• Sponsor your spouse, and dependent children
• Rewarding Employment opportunities
• Access Healthcare and Social services
• Protection under Canadian Law
After reading above you’ll get to know why it is more recommend applying for PR under express entry. It is also advisable candidates interested in processing their application under Express Entry may hire an immigration lawyer or consultant registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to represent them throughout the Express Entry process.