Benefits of studying at St Lawrence College:
- St. Lawrence College is offering NEW Graduate Certificate Program Pairs! The pair programs is Interested students can enroll in the unique graduate certificate program pair that best suits their creative and career aspirations. The students can receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for the first program as well as a Conditional Letter of Acceptance (CLOA) for their second program at the same time. This CLOA is dependent on the student completing their first program and being in good standing with the college.
- Excellent graduate employment at 88.1%
- Students are guaranteed to find employment within 6 months of graduating
- Has three campuses in Eastern Ontario, Kingston, Brockville and Cornwall
- Small-town living with modern, expansive facilities
- Low cost of living
About St. Lawrence College
Before the 1960s, the only institutes that co-existed with universities at the post-secondary level in Ontario were technology and vocational centers. In 1967, this changed when St. Lawrence College along with many others were established to fill in that gap. “These schools were designed to provide career-oriented diploma and certificate courses, as well as continuing education programs in the communities in which they are located.” Kingston was named the main campus due to its growing population, with Cornwall assisting the campus in housing the counties around. Brockville remains the smallest campus. St. Lawrence College is part of Ontario’s history and continues to serve the province more than 50 years later. Despite the small-town living, St. Lawrence provides big city education for students seeking experiential skills for better quality of life.
Connect with Career Abroad Educational counsellors to get your profiles assessed.