Student Visa Canada
Canada Student Visa Categories
- Who can apply: To be eligible for SDS Program the student must be legal residence living in:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Student must be appeared for English Language test (IELTS) :
- English Language test is the primary requirement before the student applies for college application and visa application.
- According to students English test scores, he/she can apply to get admission in college or University
- The requirement of IELTS under SDS Program is minimum 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 in any module
- Students needs to submit all the documents which helps him/her to get the best suitable program according to his/her qualification, this includes the following documents
- Student permit / status document, if already in Canada
- IELTS Test Score Card
- Mark sheets of grade 10
- Mark sheets of grade 12
- Bachelors Mark sheet (if applicable)
- Masters Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Work experience related documents (if applicable)
- Get LOA (Letter of Acceptance): Obtain admission acceptance letter from college or University
- Tuition Fees: Once the student gets LOA, he/she has to pay tuition fees for first year of Study.
- GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate):
- Once student get admission and paid the tuition fees of college/University, student has to open an account in Canadian bank with deposit amount of $10,200. This is an investment account, which provides you fund after arrival in Canada and Confirm the identity to bank.
- Medical: The Student has to get their medical done and submit the e-medical information sheet.
- Bio-metrics: The Student has to get their bio-metrics done.
Note: Student may also need to provide other documents according to their profile. Consult with our visa team to learn more about the student visa process. you can connect with them via email at email@example.com
Steps to apply for Student Visa Application
Connect with our visa team to apply for student visa.
Connect Via WhatsApp
Canada Office : +1 6476482525
India Office: +91 95126 31977
Fast-track programs open at Centennial College for MAY 2024 Intake!
New English Proficiency Tests Approved for Canadian Student Direct Stream