About Acsenda School of Management
College in Vancouver, Canada
- Acsenda School of Management, established in 2004, is one of Canada’s highly acclaimed institutions for management studies. Located in central Vancouver, the institute primarily offers undergraduate degrees in the business field. One notable fact about the Acsenda School of Management is that it has almost 80% of international students studying at the institution from nearly 45 countries.
- The university’s Bachelor of Business Administration program offers popular marketing, accounting, finance, HRM, international business, and hospitality management courses. The facilities at the institute include world-class infrastructure, high-tech computers, equipment, computer labs, etc.
- Acsenda takes pride in small-sized classrooms that help in the well-rounded development of a student with international standards and global certification programs. It is one of Canada’s newly established private universities that exclusively offers courses and programs in business management. They have multiple systems in BBA with affordable tuition fees.
- The institution has accounting, international business management, and human resources management clubs to help students enhance their skills and knowledge. The institution also has a small cohort size, making it easy for the staff to pay more attention to students.
- If you complete a BBA with concentrations or a Bachelor of Hospitality Management and satisfy all other requirements, you are qualified to apply for PGWP.
Acsenda School of management Ranking
#255th -Webometrics – National
#14810 – Webometrics – World
Location and Campus
The Acsenda School of Management – Vancouver, formerly known as Sprott Shaw Degree College, headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Why Acsenda School of Management?
- Better PR opportunities
- Offer Letter guaranteed within 4 business days
- 95% Employability Rate after graduation
- Bachelors of Hospitality program offers 6 months of paid internship
- Students with low IELTS can apply with EAP program
- Flexible Schedules
- Credit Transfer available for students who have completed 50% of their studies in their home countries.
Acsenda School of management has an application fees of CAD $150.
Connect with our counsellors to know the exact details at email@example.com .
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
Bachelors in Business administration
Bachelors in Business- accounting
Bachelors in Hospitality Management
After completing their course, students receive certificates, diplomas, or degrees that are recognized by the state.
Acsenda School of Management FAQs
Send in your queries directly to our counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you within 24 hours.