About Capilano University
Public university in North Vancouver, Canada
- Capilano University, also known as CapU, was established in 1968 with 700 students. Since then, the college has kept expanding and gained the title of a university in 2008. Today, Capilano University has four campuses with over 13,000 students enrolling yearly, with 9,000 students registering for full-time programs.
- Capilano University offers 14 bachelor’s, seven associate degrees, 26 certification courses, 29 diploma programs, one graduation certification program, two graduate diploma programs, one post-baccalaureate program, and five post-baccalaureate diplomas.
- Some of the popular courses and programs offered at the university are BBA, BBM, BHM, Tourism Management, Hospitality Management, Science degree, art courses, etc.
- Capilano University is one of the largest public universities located in British Columbia. The institution is well-known for its wide range of courses and programs, with several scholarships available to students, even at the entrance stages. Apart from that, Capilano conducts regular industrial visits and guest lectures by experienced professionals for students to gain additional knowledge.
According to QS World Ranking Capilano University is ranked 1408 globally in 2022.
Location and Campus
Capilano University currently has 1 campus located in the North Vancouver.
- Students can study associate degree, undergraduate degree and post baccalaureate programs
- Low Cost of Living
- Small Classes and Supportive faculty
- High-Quality Education that leads to better job opportunities
- Majority of programs offer co-op and practicum placements
- Offers vide range of programs and study options
Non – refundable application fee for UG, PG, Diploma and certification courses in Capilano University is $135.
The average Tuition fee for Capilano University per semester is CAD $4,832. Connect with our counselors to know more in detail.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
Capilano University currently offers 107 courses which contain 75 full time courses and 32 part-time courses.
Currently, this renowned academic institute offers bachelor’s degree program in subjects like Honours Bachelor Of Digital Experience Design, Honours Bachelor of Food Studies, Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics), Honours Bachelor Of Early Childhood Leadership Program FastTrack, Honours Bachelor Of Interpretation American Sign Language English Program.
Capilano University FAQs
Q. What is the application processing time for Capilano University ?
A. Capilano University usually takes somewhere between 6 – 8 weeks to process the application.
Q. What is Capilano University acceptance rate ?
Capilano University acceptance rate is 23%. This makes it relatively difficult to get admission in this college. Students need to showcase their exceptional academic performance and meet the academic requirements to get accepted by the Capilano University.
Q. What is the IELTS score requirement for Capilano University?
A: IELTS requirement for Capilano University admissions is a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 in academic reading, 6 in writing, 6 in listening, and 6 in speaking tests.
Q. What is Capilano University offer letter time ?
A: Capilano University will acknowledge and confirm your application within 48 hours. It usually takes about 2 weeks to issue the offer letter after applying.
Q. What is Capilano University offer letter fees ?
A: You can easily apply and receive an offer letter from Capilano University through online. Capilano University charges 135$ as offer letter fees.