About College of North Atlantic
College in Stephenville, Canada
- College of the North Atlantic is one of the top-ranking public colleges located in Canada. It delivers primary, secondary, and postsecondary education. For the last 55 years, it has been operating and gradually opened 17 campuses to facilitate students worldwide.
- College of the North Atlantic – Placentia is a small campus accommodating 100 students per year. The faculty and staff member comprises 20 staff to systematically train students to meet the multicultural and multidimensional career options.
- This campus also offers hands-on experience to students. Thereby, many of its programs include field opportunities where students can apply what they learn in classrooms in real-life scenarios as well. It offers an array of sports and entertainment platforms like playgrounds, swimming pools, etc. The Placentia campus enrolls students in business programs, apprentice training, and other industry-leading training skills.
- The College of the North Atlantic – Placentia tuition fees per year is around $7,000-$8,000, and the cost of living is $12,960.00 CAD. The college also offers several scholarships and awards to eligible students. Some of these are the Eagle Scholarship, CNA Faculty & Staff Achievement Awards, College of the North Atlantic Industrial Trades Distinction Scholarship, Vale NL Industrial Trades Entrance Bursary, and the Ed Norman Memorial Scholarship The program curriculum meets the demands of the industry.
- It includes research and development, community and regional innovation, and international partnership with leading organizations for training and placement. This campus ranks high for student satisfaction, placement, and employer satisfaction.
Ranked #131 by Webometrics – National.
Location and Campus
College of the North Atlantic – Placentia is one of the world’s most well-known institutions for higher education.
Why College of North Atlantic?
- Safe Environment & better Lifestyle
- Low tuition fees
- Newfoundland and Labrador falls under Atlantic Region Immigration Pilot Program
- After finishing studies in Newfoundland and Labrador students will qualify for PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada through PNP (Provincial Nomination Programs) and pilot programs. Students who finish studies in Newfoundland will have added advantage over the students who do not study in Newfoundland.
College of North Atlantic has an application fees of $100 CAD.
The average yearly tuition fee of College of the North Atlantic – Placentia is around $13,150 CAD.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
College of North Atlantic (CNA) currently offers 20 courses which contain 14 full time courses and 6 part-time courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
Human Resource Management
Computer Science And Engineering
Tourism And Hospitality
After completing their course, students receive certificates, diplomas, or degrees that are recognized by the state.