About Mount Allison University
University in Sackville, Canada
- Mount Allison University (MTA), situated in Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada, was established in 1839, and received its university status in 1849.
- Specializing in liberal arts education, the college ranks among the top undergraduate universities in Canada in the 2022 Maclean’s University Rankings.
- Mount Allison University has over 50 programs across six undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Courses at MTA ensure that every student becomes a global citizen who is active and engaged enough to counter the challenges of modern times.
- The college focuses on experiential learning through internships, entrepreneurship, fieldwork, and more, to prepare students for the road ahead.
- The university has approximately 140 clubs and societies and 30 intramural sports teams. The Mount Allison Students’ Union, which represents all full- and part-time students on campus, is another feature of the university.
Mount Allison- Ranking
Mount Allison University is ranked 1323 globally in 2022. According to another popular ranking body US News & World Report , Mount Allison University is ranked 59 in Canada for the year 2022.
Location and Campus
Mount Allison University currently has 2 campuses located in the Sackville.
Why Mount Allison University?
- Small Classes and High-Quality Education
- Teaching Excellence
- Engaging Community
- Top primarily undergraduate university in Canada 21 times in the past 29 years.
- New Brunswick falls under Atlantic Region Immigration Pilot Program
- After finishing studies in New Brunswick students will qualify for PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada through PNP (Provincial Nomination Programs) and pilot programs. Students who finish studies in New Brunswick will have added advantage over the students who do not study in New Brunswick.
Non – refundable application fee for UG, PG, Diploma and certification courses in Mount Allison University is $50.
The average Tuition fee for Mount Allison University per semester is CAD $7,500.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
Mount Allison University currently offers 137 courses which contain 96 full time courses and 41 part-time courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
After completing their course, students receive certificates, diplomas, or degrees that are recognized by the state.
Mount Allison- FAQs
Q. What is the application processing time for Mount Allison University ?
A. Mount Allison University usually takes somewhere between 6 – 8 weeks to process the application.
Q. What is Mount Allison University acceptance rate ?
Mount Allison University acceptance rate is 70%. This makes it relatively easy to get admission in this college. Students need to showcase their exceptional academic performance and meet the academic requirements to get accepted by the Mount Allison University.
Q. What is the IELTS score requirement for Mount Allison University?
A: IELTS requirement for Mount Allison University admissions is a minimum overall band score of 6 with no band less than 6.5 in academic reading, 6 in writing, 6 in listening, and 6 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the PTE score requirement for Mount Allison University?
A: PTE requirement for Mount Allison University admissions is a minimum overall band score of 60 with no band less than 50 in academic reading, 50 in writing, 50 in listening, and 50 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the Mount Allison University GPA requirement ?
A: Mount Allison University requires students to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible for a graduate program to get admission.
Q. What is Mount Allison University offer letter time ?
A: Mount Allison University will acknowledge and confirm your application within 48 hours. It usually takes about 3 weeks to issue the offer letter after applying.
Q. What is Mount Allison University offer letter fees ?
A: You can easily apply and receive an offer letter from Mount Allison University through online. Mount Allison University charges 50$ as offer letter fees.