About New Brunswick
Community college in Moncton, Canada
- NBCC was established in 1974 and received its provincial crown status in 2010. Saint John campus is one of its largest campuses. The college attracts many students as it offers more than 30 full-time courses. They include Business Administration, Administrative professional, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology, Health, Information Technology, Mechanical and Industrial, Social Sciences, and Trades.
- There are various technical degrees as most programs include a work practicum. The student body is diverse, representing more than 1500 students, including international students from 53 countries. There has been recent infrastructure funding hence making it more lucrative. In addition to two new learning facilities, students will find a large cafeteria, gymnasium, fitness centre and much more.
- The NBCC Foundation offers annual scholarships and bursaries depending on the financial need of the student. The New Brunswick Community College ranking on Webometrics is 151 in Canada. In recognition of their engaging teaching efforts, the NBCC faculty here received National Inclusive Education Awards in 2020. Fees are pretty reasonable as it comes under 10,000 CAD for an international student. The fees for local students are covered well within 4,000 CAD.
- The IELTS requirement for international students is 6. This college supports the unique feature of customized training as it bears the student’s needs in mind. It reasonably accommodates working professionals in its student programs. New Brunswick Community College ensures that the student’s experience doesn’t end at graduation as it promotes active participation in the NBCC Alumni.
- Trends among graduates show that students of NBCC continue to get employed. The annual survey indicates a graduate employment rate of 91%, of which 90% are involved in work directly related to their training. This exhibits the success of the teaching programs vividly.
LaSalle College Ranking
New Brunswick Community College was ranked #150 by Webometrics- National rankings.
Location and Campus
New Brunswick Community College is a public college offering programs through 6 locations that include Moncton, Fredericton, Miramichi, Saint John, St. Andrews, and Woodstock.
- 91% Graduates are employed 1-year within graduation
- 92% Graduates working in New Brunswick
- 84% Satisfied with NBCC quality of education
- Atlantic Canada’s Top Employer ranked the college as number 1 in Canada
- New Brunswick falls under Atlantic Region Immigration Pilot Program
- After finishing studies in New Brunswick students will qualify for PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada through PNP (Provincial Nomination Programs) and pilot programs. Students who finish studies in New Brunswick will have added advantage over the students who do not study in New Brunswick.
Non – refundable application fee for UG, PG, Diploma and certification courses in New Brunswick Community College is CAD $100.
The average yearly tuition fee of New Brunswick Community College – Moncton is around 5886.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
New Brunswick Community College currently offers 20 courses which contain 14 full time courses and 6 part-time courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
After completing their course, students receive certificates, diplomas, or degrees that are recognized by the state.
For all your queries and doubt related NBCC or any other college,
Contact us at email@example.com and our counsellors will get back to you within 24 hours.