About Saskatchewan Polytechnic
Public college in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw campus is located on Treaty 4 territory, which is the Homeland of the Métis people. Established in 1959, the institution offers several diploma, degree, and certificate programs, including apprenticeship technical training. Students can also apply for distance education opportunities where popular courses like Business Management, Critical Care Nursing, Computer Systems Technology, etc., are available for them to study.
- A wide variety of amenities are available for the Saskatchewan Polytechnic students, from student clubs to other campus facilities like fitness centres, libraries, labs, etc.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic ensures that the course curriculum is designed by keeping the industry requirements in mind so that students get to benefit from its collaborations across the world. The overall graduate employment rate stands at 94% at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. International students are welcome here who get to benefit from the institution’s clinical placement services, field investigations, etc. Employment services, academic and language support, assistance from international student advisors, etc., are also available for them. Several career fairs and industry networking events are organised by the institution every year, making it easier for students to get access to renowned companies.
- The alumni network is quite strong and includes renowned names like former Political Figure Sherwin Petersen, American Baseball Player Elsie Wingrove, Canadian Politician Roger Parent, and so on.
- It provides financial aid of CAD 2 million every year to help students finance their education and living expenses.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Ranking
According to QS World Ranking Saskatchewan Polytechnic is ranked 1386 globally in 2022. According to another popular ranking body US News & World Report, Saskatchewan Polytechnic is ranked 121 in Canada for the year 2022.
Location and Campus
Saskatchewan Polytechnic currently has 4 campuses located in the Regina, Prince Albert, Saskatoon, Moose Jaw.
Why Saskatchewan Polytechnic?
- 94% of employers will hire a graduate from Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- 94% of graduates are employed
- 92% overall of graduates are employed within 6 months to 1-years of graduation
- Recognized as a Top Employer in Saskatchewan by Mediacorp Canada (five years and counting)
- After finishing studies in Saskatchewan students will qualify for PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada through PNP (Provincial Nomination Programs) programs. Students who finish studies in Saskatchewan will have added advantage over the students who do not study in Saskatchewan.
Non – refundable application fee for UG, PG, Diploma and certification courses in Saskatchewan Polytechnic is $150.
The average Tuition fee for Saskatchewan Polytechnic per semester is CAD $7,500.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
Saskatchewan Polytechnic currently offers 661 courses which contain 463 full time courses and 198 part-time courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
Computer & Information Technology
Management, Administration and Organisation
Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism
Civil, Construction and Architecture
Health, Wellness and Sciences
Education, Social Studies and Community
Trade and Technology
Arts, Media & Design
Environment and Life Sciences
Aerospace and AviationAgriculture and Forestry
Electronics & Communication
Instrumentation and Control Engineering IC
Saskatchewan Polytechnic FAQs
Q. What is the application processing time for Saskatchewan Polytechnic ?
A. Saskatchewan Polytechnic usually takes somewhere between 6 – 8 weeks to process the application.
Q. What is Saskatchewan Polytechnic acceptance rate ?
Saskatchewan Polytechnic acceptance rate is 96%. This makes it relatively easy to get admission in this college. Students need to showcase their exceptional academic performance and meet the academic requirements to get accepted by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
Q. What is the IELTS score requirement for Saskatchewan Polytechnic?
A: IELTS requirement for Saskatchewan Polytechnic admissions is a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 in academic reading, 6 in writing, 6 in listening, and 6 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the PTE score requirement for Saskatchewan Polytechnic?
A: PTE requirement for Saskatchewan Polytechnic admissions is a minimum overall band score of 55 with no band less than 50 in academic reading, 50 in writing, 50 in listening, and 50 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the Saskatchewan Polytechnic GPA requirement ?
A: Saskatchewan Polytechnic requires students to have a minimum GPA of 0 to be eligible for a graduate program to get admission.
Q. What is Saskatchewan Polytechnic offer letter time ?
A: Saskatchewan Polytechnic will acknowledge and confirm your application within 48 hours. It usually takes about 15 days to issue the offer letter after applying.
Q. What is Saskatchewan Polytechnic offer letter fees ?
A: You can easily apply and receive an offer letter from Saskatchewan Polytechnic through online. Saskatchewan Polytechnic charges 150$ as offer letter fees.