About University of Canada West
University in Vancouver, Canada
- University Canada West is a private university in British Columbia, Canada. The university welcomes students from around 100 countries every year.
- The university has a student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1, with an average class size of 21, making education more interactive. It offers admission in the globally recognized ACBSP program and NCMA-accredited MBA courses online and offline.
- University Canada West offers international students various scholarships, awards, and bursaries.
- UCW made a record of providing 100% placement to its students within six months of graduation.
University of Canada West- Ranking
According to QS World Ranking University Of Canada West is ranked 1388 globally in 2022. According to another popular ranking body US News & World Report , University Of Canada West is ranked 123 in Canada for the year 2022.
Location and Campus
University Of Canada West currently has 1 campus located in the Vancouver.
Why University of Canada West?
- The 90,000 square feet, UCW Vancouver House accommodates 3,400 students, and their state-of-the-art campus includes two computer labs, student lounges and an innovation hub
- University offers ESL pathway program for students with low IETLS, but good academics
- Students with good grades and GPA’s can qualify for Scholarships.
- Students who perform academically good during their studies are awarded as well
- 100% MBA students secured employment within 6-months of graduation
- All courses provide 3-year post study work permit
- The Associate of Arts (AA) degree (a two-year program) provides the students with a broad foundation of knowledge. The students after 2 years can choose to transfer into bachelor’s degree programs at University Canada West (UCW), or any other British Columbia degree-granting institutions, provided other admission requirements are met, or student can decide to directly enter into the workforce.
- UCW offers several intakes throughout the year including, October, January, April and July. Classes are available both online and on campus.
- UCW has two easily-accessible campuses located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
There is no application fees to apply at University of Canada West.
The average Tuition fee for University Of Canada West per semester is CAD $7,900.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
Scholarship of up to $4000 for the Master of Business Administration.
Scholarship amounts of up to $8000 for Bachelors of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication.
Scholarship amount of amount $4000 for Associate of Arts.
University Of Canada West currently offers 32 courses which contain 22 full time courses and 10 part-time courses.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
Management, Administration and Organization
Arts, Media & Design
University of Canada West FAQs
Q. What is the application processing time for University Of Canada West ?
A. University Of Canada West usually takes somewhere between 5 – 7 weeks to process the application.
Q. What is University Of Canada West acceptance rate ?
University Of Canada West acceptance rate is 80%. This makes it relatively easy to get admission in this college. Students need to showcase their exceptional academic performance and meet the academic requirements to get accepted by the University Of Canada West.
Q. What is the IELTS score requirement for University Of Canada West?
A: IELTS requirement for University Of Canada West admissions is a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 in academic reading, 6.0 in writing, 6.0 in listening, and 6.0 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the IELTS reading band score for University Of Canada West?
Q. What is the PTE score requirement for University Of Canada West?
A: PTE requirement for University Of Canada West admissions is a minimum overall band score of 61 with no band less than 60 in academic reading, 60 in writing, 60 in listening, and 60 in speaking tests.
Q. What is the University Of Canada West GPA requirement ?
A: University Of Canada West requires students to have a minimum GPA of 3 to be eligible for a graduate program to get admission.
Q. What is University Of Canada West offer letter time ?
A: University Of Canada West will acknowledge and confirm your application within 48 hours. It usually takes about 6 weeks to issue the offer letter after applying.
Q. What is University Of Canada West offer letter fees ?
A: You can easily apply and receive an offer letter from University Of Canada West through online. University Of Canada West charges 0$ as offer letter fees.