- Permanent Residency (Express Entry)
- Provincial Nomination Program PNP
- Work Visa Application
- Spousal Visa/ Dependent Visa
- Visitor Visa
Career Abroad - Immigration and Education Consultant
One-stop Solution for all your Immigration and Education Needs!!
Career Abroad immigration and education firm is managed by highly trained professional personnel, with more than 25 years of combined work experience and knowledge in the immigration and education industry.
Our certified Immigration and Education Consultants are up to date with the latest immigration laws, regulations, and procedures in the immigration and education industry.
Connect with us to get your profile assess, you can book virtual, telephone, or in person consultation, your future dreams are just a click away!
We Assist you in
Study in Canada
IELTS (International English Language Test System) is designed to provide an effective and efficient assessment of English language proficiency. This test is for English language skills of non-English speaking candidates aspiring to either study(students) or immigrate, work in certain professions, study at a non-degree level in an English speaking country.
Top in IELTS is part of Career Abroad Visa & Immigration, we help students increase your knowledge for the English language and studying abroad. Our expert’s belief in providing qualified training and we have a dedicated team of trained professionals who will give you step-by-step guidance to prepare for your IELTS exam.
More than 10,000 individuals are benefited by our services.
With the coming into force of Bill C-35, on June 30, 2011, only authorized representatives are allowed to provide paid advice for immigration or visa-related application. Some examples of paid advice or representation that will now be captured through the implementation of Bill C-35
Representing the applicant during an immigration proceeding by speaking on their behalf.
Providing guidance to a client on how to select the best immigration stream and complete the appropriate forms.
Why you Choose US?
Career abroad is one stop Solution for all your educational and immigration needs!
We aim to provide quality services and advice that will help our clients to achieve their short and long term goals as well.
With years of experience comes quicker, faster, and reliable service. Our expertise can help you with customized solutions to all immigration and overseas settlement. No service is too small for us to do. We make sure our experts meet your requirements.
There are over 60 program options under which you can come to Canada which are meant to serve different purposes.
- Federal skilled workers – For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec)
- Skilled trade – For people who want to immigrate based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
- Quebec-selected skilled workers – For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec.
- Canadian Experience Class – For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada
- Knowledgeable and informed about immigration law and the Canadian immigration system
- Proficient in English
- Required to abide by stringent ethical and professional rules that are designed to protect consumers
- Possess valid Errors and Omissions Insurance for enhanced consumer protection
- Work with agents known to ICCRC
- Required to provide evidence of good character prior to becoming Regulated
- Accountable to ICCRC; complaints are taken seriously
- Monitored by ICCRC; non-compliance is taken seriously
- Supported by ICCRC to enhance quality of services