Wondering what a certain type of job pays in Canada? No need to spend hours trying to Google the info, which you’ll likely draw a blank on anyway.
|General / Operations Manager||C$70,857|
|Human Resources (HR) Manager||C$67,180|
Good news: the days of wage freezes seem to be behind us. For 2013, predictions are for an average salary increase of 3% in Canada. This is up slightly from the previous year.
- Expect an increase of 4.5% if you’re in the IT/Software Development.
- Mobile applications developers will see the highest increases of an average of 9.0%.
- Salaries for Administrative professionals are anticipated to rise an average of 3.9%.
- Other higher than average sectors: Chemicals (at 3.4%), Business / Professional services (at 3.2%) and private sector Utilities (at 3.1%).
- The sectors with the lowest projections for raises in 2013 are Media at 2.2%.
- Healthcare is at 2.0% and Government and telecommunications both at 2.3%.
|Provinces||Increase in Percentage|
Apply Online to get profile assessment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the online form to get your profile assessment.