About Conestoga College
College in Kitchener, Canada
- Conestoga, one of Ontario’s most well-established institutions, offers options in various fields in its schools, namely the School of Business, Creative Industries, and Language & Communication.
- Conestoga College has a 50-year legacy of providing a world-class education to nearly 23,000 students globally. It is also the only college to provide accredited engineering degree programs in Ontario.
- Conestoga offers a range of graduate, post-graduate, diploma, undergraduate, and apprenticeship programs. The college also offers 65+ co-op programs at the moment.
- Their first-class education covers 150 acres of the top facilities, including fully equipped modern labs, wellness centers, state-of-the-art labs, and a sports complex.
- The university has consistently ranked among Canada’s Top 100 colleges based on variables like student education, employer satisfaction, and placements.
Conestoga College connects life and learning to build career success and stronger communities. Conestoga College is one of Ontario’s fastest growing colleges and the leader in polytechnic education. Its career-focused education programs – from apprenticeships to diplomas, degrees to post-graduate certificates, continuing education and part-time studies – all reflect Ontario’s changing job market and will help you build the skills and knowledge that today’s employers are seeking. It’s project-based learning model provides the hands-on experience employers seek in the job field.
Conestoga College Ranking
Conestoga College is one of the most prestigious institutions in Canada. It has been consistently ranked as one of the top colleges in Canada and is well-known for its excellent academic standards, quality of teaching, and student support services. Located in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, the college offers various programs and courses in multiple disciplines.
According to QS World Ranking Conestoga College is ranked 1567 globally in 2022. According to another popular ranking body US News & World Report, Conestoga College is ranked 299 in Canada for the year 2022. This college has also secured rank #1464 in 2022 according to Times Higher Education.
Location and Campus
Conestoga College currently has 9 campuses located in the Kitchener, Cambridge, London, Brantford, Guelph, Waterloo.
But the main campus of Conestoga is located in Kitchener, Ontario.
Why Conestoga College?
- Conestoga college is in Kitchener which falls under Waterloo region. Waterloo region is one of the most developing region in Ontario and offer a lot of job opportunities in IT and mechanical fields.
- Conestoga college offers career-focused education that provides theoretical and hands-on training for professional success
- Conestoga college offers more than 200 certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs
- At Conestoga college 85% of graduates get admission within 6 months of graduation
- Conestoga college offers 66+ Co-op programs for students.
The application fees to apply at Conestoga College is CAD $100 (Non-refundable). This application cost must be paid for admissions together with the completed application. Also keep in mind that acceptance is not guaranteed by paying the application fee.
An average tuition fee for Conestoga College per semester is CAD $4780. Check the below table for more information.
(Note: Fees are estimated and subject to change according to the intake and program.)
Students from all over the world who want to expand their knowledge in their area of interest might choose Conestoga College as an ideal location for their higher education.
The institution provides a range of courses in subjects like:
Trade and Technology
Health, Wellness and Sciences
Computer & Information Technology
Arts, Media & Design
Management, Administration and Organization
Education, Social Studies and Community
Environment and Life Sciences
Civil, Construction and Architecture
Electronics & Communication
Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism
Aerospace and Aviation
Law, Justice and Security
Instrumentation and Control Engineering IC
After completing their course, students receive certificates, diplomas, or degrees that are recognized by the state.
Conestoga College FAQs